An accidental injury is caused by an unexpected and unforeseen event. The annual cost of accidental injuries, nationwide, is estimated at $730.7 billion dollars. Accident insurance can help you reduce your share of that amount should you suffer an accidental injury. It pays benefits when an accidental injury occurs to one of it's customers. Those benefits can help pay the bills caused by an accident. Those costs include emergency room costs, ambulance costs, overnight hospital stays, doctor and physical therapy visits, accidental death and dismemberment. Most accident plans pay if you get hurt on or off the job. The cost of an accident plan is usually minimal. To learn more complete the Question or
Quote form below.
Accident Prevention Tips
According to the National Safety Council, the top 5 causes of accidents are choking, drowning, falls, motor vehicle accidents and poisoning. In most cases these types of accidental injuries can be prevented. The following tips can help prevent these five types of accidents.
* Rest - when you are well rested you are more alert and aware
of your surroundings.
* Do not drink or take drugs and drive,
* Be alert - no texting, talking on cell phone or distractions by
your passengers or other interesting sights around you.
* Buckle up!
* Equip stairways with firm and secure rails.
* Don't carry more than what,is comfortable.
* Lock up prescriptions if you have children. Discard outdated
and unused medication.
* Put the toll free poison control number in a prominent
* Keep all small toys, food and objects out of the way of small
children and pets.
* When around a body of water make sure all children, young
adults and non-swimmers wear a life jacket.
Accident Insurance Questions
SAFETY FIRST !